1. Purposes of collecting personal information:
The information collected through the Website will help us:
• Support customers when buying products
• Answer customer inquiries
• Provide you with the latest information on our Website
• Review and upgrade the content and interface of the Website
• Carry out customer surveys
• Carry out promotional activities related to Winline Vietnam’s products and services.
To access and use some ueko services you may be required to register with us personal information :Email, Full name, Contact Number…. All declared information must ensure accuracy and legality. ueko is not responsible for all liability in relation to the laws of the declared information.
– We also collect the information that your Web browser (Browser) you use every time you access the ueko.info website, including: IP address, Browser type, language used, time and address that browser retrieves.
2. Regulations on use of personal information:
– When necessary, we may use this information to contact you directly in the form of: open mail, order, thank you letter, technical and security information, you can receive a letter periodically providing new product and service information, information about upcoming events or recruitment information if you sign up for emails Notice.
3. Sharing personal information:
– Except for the use of personal information as set out in this policy, we undertake not to disclose your personal information out.
– In some cases, we may hire an independent unit to conduct market research projects and then your information will be provided to this unit to proceed with the project. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement under which they are only allowed to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
– We may disclose or provide your personal information in the following cases: (a) at the request of law enforcement agencies; (b) in cases where we believe it will help us protect our legitimate interests before the law; (c) emergency situations and necessary to protect the personal safety rights of other ueko members.
4. Confidentiality of personal information:
– When you submit your personal information to us, you agree to the terms we have outlined above, and are committed to the security of your personal information in any way possible. We will use many different information security technologies such as: international standard PCI, SSL,… to protect this information from unsymed ermitation, use or disclosure.
– However, due to technical limitations, no data can be transmitted on the internet connection that can be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot make a firm commitment that the information you provide to us will be absolutely secure, and we cannot be held responsible in the event of unauthorized access to your personal information as in cases where you voluntarily share information with others…. If you do not agree to the terms described above, We advise you not to send us information.
– Therefore, ueko also recommends that you keep the information related to your retrieved password confidential and should not be shared with any other person.
– If you use a common computer with many people, you should log out, or exit all open Website windows.
5. Use of “Cookies”
-ueko uses “Cookies” to help personalize and maximize the efficiency of your online time usage.
– A cookie is a text file placed on your hard disk by a website server. Cookies are not used to run programs or put viruses on your computer. Cookies are in place on your computer and can only be read by a website server on the domain that gives you cookies.
– One of the purposes of Cookies is to provide utilities to save your time when visiting the ueko website or visiting the ueko website again without re-registering the available information.
6. Regulations on “Spam”:
– ueko affirms to send emails to you only when and only if you have registered or used the service from our system.
– ueko undertakes not to sell, sleasing or leasing your emails from third parties. If you accidentally received an Unsusmed Email from our system for an unsus guied cause, please click on the link to refuse to receive this Email attached, or notify the Website management directly.
7. Policy changes:
– We can completely change the content in this page without prior notice, to suit the needs of ueko as well as the needs and feedback from customers if any. When we update the content of this policy, we will revise the “Last Updated” period below.
8. Contact information:
Street: Invalidenstrasse 95
City: Weyher in der Pfalz
State Full: Rheinland-Pfalz
Zip Code: 76835
Phone Number: 06323 52 79 17